My life..by Owen Collins Jennings

Follow my adventures as I get older each day. I have a happy family and the best Mommy you can imagine..Here's to our new life! from me, Owen

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ahhhh..summer time means BEACH time!

Hi again...It's me, Owen!

Sorry I have been away for a bit but Mommy has been busy and she helps me on the computer or the 'puter as my G-dad says..[Hi G-dad..!] I am still a yittle baby and can't type by myself, you know...but ...I can suck my own toes...Can you?

Before moving on, this is my Gdad...so handsome..I look just like G-Dad...that's what they say ..a "little Larry"..the Collins traits are VERY strong....

So..it's summer ..and I LOOVE the beach and any water, really. I went to the beach for the very first time with Miss Lisa and her family (and Mommy went too) and we went to Wildwood NJ..So awesome. My Mommy had never been there before and she loved it and so did I...but I told you about it already. Right? RIGHT!

So, my next beach adventure was OC, MD with Mommy, Grandmommy, Aunt Amy, Uncle Tommy, Amanda, Zach, Emily and Adam. Boy, we had some fun times..Here are all of our pictures...They aren't boring..I promise!

This is a picture of our beautiful beach house that we have stayed in for the past few summers..It is so fantabulous..you should be soo jealous!



My  beautiful Mommy..and the gang at the pool.


This was me and Mommy hanging out and cuddling after a long day at the beach and pool..we love to take a bath and get cuddly together..i like to suck my mommy's nose..weird?...
Here is my bedroom at the beach! I was so happy in my bedroom because it's so fancy and has a ceiling fan which..I love..I LOVE ceiling fans..mesmerizing...

Funny story...we went to the Boardwalk one night and GUESS WHAT?? Somebody spit up on a scary ride...hold on...mommy is calling me..sorry 'bouut that..she said someone PUKED on the scary ride...When we got there, they were hosing the ride down.....

Someone just cannot hold their formula....pathetic..... (You can kind of see the lady with the hose)

Mommy and Tommy went head to head on the water game....they lost...no prize for Owen.




Here are the last pictures...

My cousins ...Oh, how I love to be the center of attention..



..
My Aunt Amy and Uncle Tommy...what a wonderful couple they are...I love you, mwah!


My cousin 'Manders and I....and Adam's weirdo hand... look how chubby it is..
Sleeping in the sun (after mommy puts tons of sunscreen on my face, of course)..is one of life's simple pleasures..I might be just 9 months old (HOLLA!) and have limited knowledge but I know what feels right and it feels SOOOO right..I am one with the sun!
But while I love, love, love to sleep in the sun, truly the best way to sleep is to drift off in the arms of someone you love and who loves you back....That person is my Grandmommy....MWAH!


 
 
Later, tater!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly where you guys were at the boardwalk. I miss Ocean City...:(

    Owen is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi..it's me..Owen..Leave me a message! MWAH!