Let's talk about ...PRUNES...OH MY GAWD!
My Mommy made me eat these things last night..I call them the "Black Death."
Repugnant...disgusting...inedible..cruelty to babies..
I ate it but never will again..NO WAY.
I don't care how fancy and smarty pants my mommy thinks she is by mixing the black death with other fruits. I know what's in there, Mommy and I cannot be fooled..NO WAY..
This is so embarrassing but........they ...well, they made me poop like CRAZY! Maybe that's why the "Mom lady" made me eat them..
So, I live with my Grandmommy (boy is she the best..so perty and she is the best hugger and kisser - she gives me lots of cuddles) and her house is wonderful...calm and quiet and full of love.
You should see my nursery..I love it. It's yellow (yes I am a boy but I don't just like the color blue, 'ya know) and my Aunt Dani had this awesome quilt made for me with my name..OWEN..on it and I have tons of books and toys and it's..the BEST...I will have to ask Mommy for the camera so I can post a picture...I got in trouble for blogging without asking..heheheeeee..I couldn't help it...I love blogging!
Um..what else? OH! Here is a pic of me putting the moves on my girlfriend Abby..MWAH, Abby!
Peace out crazy tartar sauce people ..catch you on the playground!


Hey 'O' ... what's shakin' bacon. 'just flew in from your Aunt D's and boy are my >>>> well you know the rest. I'll see you sometime this weekend or on Monday.
ReplyDeleteL.
Ps. Prunes make me hurl.
Hi Owen, it's Grandmommy. Well, it has just been a couple of weeks since you, mommy, and Piper have joined Lucy and me at our house in Abingdon. Always thought my house was too big for me to live there by myself. Now you are filling the house with smiles, laughter, and your adorable giggles.
ReplyDeleteI think we have ourselves a nice little routine. You and mommy get up around 4:30 am for a little bonding time and a bottle and then I’m up around 5:30 am, start my day with a little sip of coffee and then my exercises begin. I know you are having a few laughs while you are watching me jump around the living room. A woman’s gotta keep her shape little guy.
After a long commute home after work, the best part of my day begins when I hear you and mommy coming in the front door. As soon as I see your cute little face and how you light up when you see me, I am reminded of my purpose in life – my family.
See you tonight! Dinner on the deck and then off on our evening walk.
Love you little guy,
Grandmommy