
Hi again..it's me, Owen.
My Mommy, Aunt Amy and Uncle Tommy took me and my cousins to the Hon Fest this past weekend and it was CRAAZY. I have never seen so much hair before...But, you know the saying, "the higher the hair the closer you are to Jesus" and some of these ladies were face to face with Mr. Jesus.
It was a little hot there..well, a LOT hot, so we all took refuge inside a BAR! Can you believe it? I am only 8 months old for crazy sakes and I was in a BAR! But we only went inside there because it was air conditioned and the A/C was delicious and I really needed it..my face was a little red and my poor cousins were melting too...My mommy told me that we were inside a place called "Fraziers" and a few years ago, my G-Dad's band played there! ANNND..my Mommy was onstage with my G-Dad! SO Cool! (Hi G-Dad!! I love you)
Mommy gave me a bottle and Aunt Amy and Uncle Tommy bought my cousins Italian slushes and chicken tenders..I prefer formula myself...but they seemed to like their treats.
It was really fun and I hope to go back next year...at night.!

You are a stud muffin, Owen!
ReplyDeleteAm thrilled to watch you grow and hear
about your daily adventures!!
XO Candy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Ms. Candy. I didn't see your comment! Thanks for following me..My Mom just loves you! Have a wonderful weekend! I am going to the beach!! WAHOOO..
ReplyDeleteadieu