Hi all: So, yeah..I am Owen! I can't talk yet but I have LOTS to say..Some of which I will keep to myself because my Mom says not to swear soo..anywhoooooo...I turned 8 months old on the 8th, I am darn cute and am super fun! I have 2 doggies (Mitch and Piper), a super dooper family, especially my Grandmommy and my GDAD, and super friends, Hi MISS LISA!I also have a girlfriend...her name is Abby..more on her later....MWAH!
Don't you love my picture...it is my sweet side. Call my Mom around 4am and you will hear my devil side...
from me, Owen
peace out cub scout!

Aww, so adorable!!! You are a sweety!! Our family just loves you so much Owen!!
ReplyDeleteHi Owen , This is Aunt Dani !!! You are soo cute!! I can't wait til you and your Mommy fly down here to visit me and my fab family . My Big Boy looks just like you in his baby pics. He is now 6'2 " , 220 lbs!! Yikes , you need to eat more to catch up to him. Love you & YOUR MOMMY!!
ReplyDeleteHi Aunt Dani...I will catch up to Ryan...you wait and see! I wear some of his clothes..isn't that funny..I can't wait to visit you but I might scream my head off and embarrass Mommy..I don't know, it depends on how I feel that day...I will ask Mommy if we can come visit, ok? I love you..me, Owen
ReplyDelete